Commercial Pilot License and Multi Engine Rating and Instrument Rating
- The minimum qualification required is a 12th Standard Certificate.
- Maths & Physics are compulsary in 12th standard.
- The Candidate's age should be 17 years at the time of joining.
- Class 2 medical done by DGCA certified medical Practioner at time of admission and Class 1 Medical at time of issuance of CPL
Course Duration : 12-14 Months
Ground Training :
- Technical General (Aircraft and Engines)
- Technical Specific
- FRTOL & RT License Exam
Flying Training :200 Hours of Flying (Single Engine) and 15 Hours of Flying on (Multi Engine) Aircraft as per DGCA Syllabus which is inclusive of Single and Multi-Engine Simulator Training also as per DGCA CAR.
Learn More :Please Call us on -> +91 8527698320
or Email us At -> email@example.com